We are in an exciting but challenging season of prayer. Pretty much every Christian meet would love to see their prayer life grow and develop.
This series of 9 prayer cards has been developed by Renew Wellbeing, one of our partners, to help people to pray. All of the cards are straightforward, easily accessible and repeatable. There is a suggested rhythm of prayer for the mornings, afternoons and evenings that is simple and beautiful and can take no more than five minutes. If you’re wanting to develop a new rhythm to your prayer life at home, please use these as a gift and get excited about the unique gift of prayer.
The church building is open to come and pray from 9.15 am to 4.30pm Tues - Thurs and arranged so that we can socially distance ourselves and still pray. Do come and use the space to pray even if its for 15 minutes. As usual we will gather to pray at 9.15 am Tues to Thurs for up to half an hour and 7.30 am on Wednesdays for half an hour.
Things To Pray For
For all those feeling fearful about the future as we deal with the uncertainties around the coronavirus situation. Please pray for opportunities to show God’s love and grace to our neighbours, friends and family at this time.
· For St Andrew’s School and the wider community. Pray for Mrs Jayne, the staff and helpers, for strength, for compassion, for humour and peace as they stay open over Easter to serve the children of key workers
· For our mission partners—Hazel Maunsell in hospital, Mike and Jenny Russon, Paul and Alison Guinness in Burundi, David and Olivia Gatehouse, Jimmy and Katia Rocks in Brazil, Genesis Trust, Tearfund, The Warehouse, CHIT, Wycliffe Bible Translators, CMJ
· For our neighbours, pray by name for a local business or organisation around. Pray god’s blessing on them, for protection, provision, guidance and peace.
· Pray the Lord’s prayer with Snow Hill and the Gateway Centre in mind
· Pray for the customers and organisations who have used the church building as a place of service, peace, home and blessing
During this season, if you believe that God is speaking to you, or you have an answer to prayer, please have the courage to share it and e-mail this in, so that the whole church can benefit. email@example.com